Woman’s Day magazine claims Elle Macpherson will receive $53 million in cash and a $26 million mansion as part of her divorce from billionaire Jeffrey Soffer. Elle moved out of the Miami mansion two weeks ago. It sits on the water and was originally purchased for $7 million. The house has a golf course and a dock just feet away.
Hollywoodlife.com claims Corinne Olympios hooked up with Nick Benvenutti before getting with DeMario Jackson on the set of Bachelor in Paradise. A source tells the site; “Corinne then leaned over and started kissing him. She was wearing a bathing suit top and like cover-up beach sarong. Nick was obviously pleasantly surprised that here was Corinne all over him. This happened at about 3:30 pm on Sunday, the first day of filming. That’s the Corinne we all know and love. She’s always been outspoken and does whatever she wants to do. I was kind of surprised because she said she was not going to go on any dates because she had a boyfriend back home named Jordan Gielchinsky. But as it turned out that didn’t stop her from hooking up with DeMario in the pool. It was like Corinne was trying to make-out with as many guys as possible, and that was just day one.”
Naughty Gossip claims Transformers star Josh Duhamel and his wife Fergie are ready for a second child. A source tells the site: “They struggled to conceive this time around, so they’ve already met with a fertility specialist….. They’re hoping she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year “
TMZ claims Bob Barker was recently rushed to the hospital after falling in his bathroom. The 93 year-old hit his head before calling 911. Bob didn’t want to go to the hospital by ambulance so his housekeeper drove him. He is ok
– The Wrap claims Tony Danza is returning to television in a new Netflix series called ”The Good Cop”. He will play a disgraced former NYPD officer. who advises his honest NYPD detective son.
– Biggest DVD Releases This Week: Life, The Lego Batman Movie and Logan
– Biggest iTunes Streaming Releaases This Week: Kong: Skull Island, Resident Evil: Vendetta and Smurfs: The Lost Village
– Otto Warmbier, the U.S. college student, who was detained by North Korea for 17 months before being returned to the U.S. in a coma, died yesterday. His doctor says he suffered a severe neurological injury while being detained by Kim Jong-un’s thugs
– Teen Vogue claims Burger King is now selling a Lucky Charms milkshake. The soft serve vanilla shake features Lucky Charms cereal and extra marshmallows.
New Movies Opening Tonight
Transformers: The Last Knight (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Hopkins … Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock) must save the world now that Optimus Prime is gone