The Washington Times claims Melania Trump is disputing Alec Baldwin’s claim that she likes his impersonation of Donald on Saturday Night Live. Earlier this week, Alec told WNYC; “Someone told me, who is friends with someone in the White House, or formerly in the White House, that Melania Trump loves ‘SNL’ and she loves my impersonation.”
Melania’s representative is quoted by the Washington Times as saying; “That is not true, which is why Mr. Baldwin has no actual names to go with his bizarre assertion.”
Hollywoodlife.com claims Mariah Carey’s former bodyguard Michael Anello is accusing her of sexual harassment. He claims during a trip to Cabo, Mariah invited him into her hotel room where she was wearing a see-through negligee. Michael claims Mariah wanted him to move her luggage. No contact occurred.
Naughty Gossip claims John Stamos and his fiance Caitlin may get married at Disneyland. A source tells the site; “John and his fiancé, 31-year-old actress Caitlin McHugh, are both so Disney crazy that they plan to get married at a Disney resort. John proposed to her at the park and was so serious about it he even spoke with Disney boss Bob Iger to get tips on the most romantic place to pop the question. Now the couple is looking at Disney resorts around the world to find the perfect one to say ‘I do.’
People magazine claims Andrew ‘Dice’ Clay is recovering from having a stent put into his heart. He was suffering from a blocked artery. Dice is expected to be fine
Perez Hilton claims Jean-Claude Van Damme almost got into a fight with one of the Power Rangers.
Jason Frank plays the Green Power Ranger. He tells Flo Combat that Jean-Claude confronted him at a convention. “All of his crew comes out and everybody has their cameras out and he has this professional camera, I’m not sure if he’s shooting a reality show or what, but all the cameras are on and he comes out of the room and straight up to me and he goes, ‘Hey you like writing articles about people, you want to beat my ass? You gonna apologize for that?’ And I said nope. He goes, ‘You think you can still beat my ass?’ and I said yeah. So I clinched up with him and put him against the wall and he’s talking and he froze up and I raised my knee and said, ‘Do you want to this?’ and he doesn’t do anything so I let go. Security came and broke it up.”
AV Club claims Vin Diesel is developing a new television show about a struggling boxing gym in Chicago that gets re-energized after a suburban mom comes to help out. The gym is a safe haven for kids
TV Line claims Josh Groban is going to play Tony Danza’s son in a new Netflix TV show called ”The Good Cop”. The show is about a father and a son, who team up to fight crime in New York City.
The Blast claims Tyrese is selling a new line of clothing called Shayla Rocks. The line is named after his daughter. It includes hoodies, t-shirts and other items
– The NY Post claims Tiffany & Co is selling a $2,500 sterling silver dog bowl for the holidays
– The Tampa Bay Times claims Best Buy, Sears, Kmart, Michael’s, Lane Bryant and Ulta have begun playing some holiday music
– Uproxx claims Charlie Sheen is denying reports that claim he assaulted Corey Haim on the set of their movie ”Lucas.” Sheen’s rep released a statement to The Hollywood Reporter that read: “Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations.”
– Hollywoodlife.com claims Fuller House star Bob Saget has gotten engaged to his girlfriend Kelly Rizzo. This will be Bob’s second marriage.
– The Impulsive Buy website claims several new Peeps flavors have hit store shelves including peppermint bark, hot chocolate, cinnamon roll and sugar cookie. The flavors are available through the holidays
– The Impulsive Buy website claims peppermint Twinkies have hit store shelves in time for the holidays
New Movies Opening Tonight
Daddy’s Home 2 (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, John Lithgow, Mel Gibson … Brad (Will Ferrell) and Dusty (Mark Wahlberg) are forced to deal with their own intrusive fathers during the holiday season
Murder on the Orient Express (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Kenneth Branagh, Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, Judi Dench, Josh Gad, Penelope Cruz, Willem Dafoe .. based on Agatha Christie’s 1934 novel, a Belgian detective must solve a murder case while on board a train