Teen Vogue claims this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra is worth $2 million. Victoria’s Secret model Lais Ribeiro will wear the bra during the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. She jokes that she’s going to wear it with a pair of Levi’s and Converse sneakers.
Time Magazine claims Beyonce is going to voice Nala in the upcoming live-action remake of The Lion King. James Earl Jones will voice Simba’s father Mufasa while Donald Glover will voice Simba
Life & Style Weekly Magazine claims Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are talking marriage. A source tells the magazine. “They’re hoping to tie the knot in the spring. They’re planning a city wedding in either New York or Paris. They want to have plenty of space for all the kids,” the insider says. “The fact that their kids get along so well has made their relationship stronger. They’re one big happy family.
The NY Daily News claims Jeopardy host Alex Trebek once tripped on hash brownies. He tells the Daily Beast: “I had just arrived in California and went to a friend’s house for dinner, and there were brownies. The dinner party was on a Friday, and I was not able to leave that house until Sunday afternoon. I spent the next day and a half in bed. It was not a good trip, and I have not done any of that stuff since!”
Contact Music claims Mila Kunis once answered her door topless. The site quotes her as saying; ”My UPS guy is really sweet, and I’ve had him for years, and he always [just] drops off the package, but you can see him through the glass window. At one point, I was just shirtless, because I was hot. I was just with my baby, and I was three days postpartum, so it still was like [I was] pregnant. I was just like, ‘Hey.’ Didn’t even think about it, naked, skin-to-skin with my baby. And he just puts the package down and looks up. And I was like … I didn’t even care. I wasn’t really embarrassed, [I] felt more bad for the UPS guy. I was like, ‘This is not nearly what you thought you were walking into.’ I think he may have been like, ‘Oh, that’s what they look like?’ You know, a nursing breast and a [non-nursing] breast. It’s just two very different boobs.”
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution claims Tyrese may leave the Fast and the Furious franchise if The Rock continues to star in the Fast films. He Instagrammed; “Hello world………. hello loyal fans and loved ones from OUR fast universe…….. I’m sorry to announce that if Dewayne is in Fast9 there will no more Roman”
NBC claims Dodie’s Place in Allen, Texas is using posters of Bruce and Caitlyn Jenner to designate its men’s and women’s restrooms. A poster of Bruce winning a medal at the Olympics adorns the men’s bathroom while a poster of Caitlin in lingerie adorns the women’s.
The Hollywood Reporter claims Dustin Hoffman allegedly groped a 17 year-old woman on the set of his 1985 TV movie ”Death of a Salesman.” Hoffman was 48 at the time.
Ann Hunter is quoted by Uproxx as saying; ”When I was a senior in high school in New York City, interning as a production assistant on the set of the Death of a Salesman TV film, he asked me to give him a foot massage my first day on set; I did. He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me. His entourage burst out laughing. I left, speechless. Then I went to the bathroom and cried.” Hoffman released a statement saying; “I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am.”
E! News claims View co-host Meghan McCain has gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend. The site quotes her as saying; “This one works in politics and has for a long time so he wasn’t as intimidated and he actually met my dad at my brother’s wedding for the first time and ended up talking about health care or something very wonky. He’s so conservative. He’s funny in his own way.”
– ESPN claims one baseball fan paid $40,800 for two Game 7 World Series tickets behind home plate. Another man paid $71,995 for four home plate seats. The Astros beat the Dodgers in Game 7 of the World Series last night 5-1.
– Variety magazine claims Kevin Spacey is seeking treatment for his misconduct. His representative released the following statement; ”Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment. No other information is available at this time.” Kevin is accused of groping several men.
– TMZ claims OJ Simpson wore his old Buffalo Bills jersey while handing out candy to trick-or-treaters on Halloween.
– Business Insider claims the CIA released more information about Osama Bin Laden’s computer files yesterday. His computer contained Tom and Jerry cartoons, crocheting instructions and the 2007 viral video ‘Charlie bit my finger’.
– Mashable claims Reese’s has created a new candy bar that is stuffed with Reese’s Pieces. The Reese’s Outrageous bar features peanut butter, caramel and mini Reese’s Pieces. It will hit store shelves in 2018.
– Deadline.com claims Fox is developing a reboot of Keifer Sutherland’s series 24. The new show would follow a female prosecutor as she tries to save a man on death row
New Movies Opening Tonight
A Bad Moms Christmas (Rated R) … STARRING: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell … the Bad Moms return to rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Christmas season