Hollywoodlife.com claims Kevin Hart is planning to purchase a $250,000 push present for his pregnant wife Eniko. A source tells the site; “Kevin is planning the ultimate push present to give to his wife, Eniko. He hasn’t picked it out yet, but he has decided that it is going to be very expensive and have lots of diamonds. He wants this present to be a symbol of his love and commitment to Eniko and their new baby. Kevin asked his assistant to help pick out a super bling ring, necklace, or something classy out for Eniko in the $250k price range. Kevin is determined to prove to Eniko that he loves her and wants their relationship to last.”
TMZ claims Kevin Hart’s alleged mistress, Montia Sabbag, has an official adult entertainment license in Nevada which allows her to work at any gentlemen’s club. During her press conference last week, she denied being a stripper. TMZ has video of Montia dancing at a gentlemen’s club in Boston.
Kevin Hart doesn’t have a lock on drama this week — his ex-wife Torrei’s luxury whip was destroyed while she was at work … TMZ has learned.
Torrei was shooting her new film, “Perfectly Single,” this week on location in L.A. She rolled up in her brand new 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE 43 and parked it on the street. When she came back someone had unleashed their fury on her $70k ride.
Several windows were smashed in, but nothing was stolen. We’re told the crew noticed a suspicious white car circling the area for about an hour, and a guy riding by on a bicycle flashed a gun.
Hungry Forever claims AMC is launching a new book called ”The Walking Dead: The Official Cookbook and Survival Guide.” It features 60 recipes for breakfast, dinner, drinks and desserts. Among the more popular recipes are ones for Carol’s Peletier’s Cookies and Daryl’s Deer Stew.
Jennifer Lopez is donating $1 million to Puerto Rico to help them recover from Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria. She says; ”Alex Rodriguez and I, who are both New Yorkers, are using all our resources and relationships in entertainment, sports and business to garner support for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.”
The NY Daily News claims R&B star Jason Derulo was robbed of $300,000 worth of cash and jewelry on Friday. The paper thinks the burglary was an inside job because Derulo was not in Los Angeles at the time the break-in occurred.
– TMZ claims Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott’s baby. The site claims Kylie is having a baby girl. Elite Daily claims scores of women are planning to dress as a pregnant Kylie Jenner for Halloween.
– Variety magazine claims Stevie Wonder supported Colin Kaepernick at the Global Citizen Festival when he took a knee during his performance.
– Gossip Cop claims Selena Gomez has no plans to judge American Idol
– TV Guide claims Luke Bryan has signed on as the second American Idol judge.
– Brobible claims New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr celebrated a touchdown yesterday by imitating a dog peeing.
– A new survey by the dating app Type reveals that 64% of women prefer to date a man with tattoos. 39% of men said the same thing
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend’s box office results.
1. “Kingsman: The Golden Circle,” $39 million ($61 million international).
2. “It,” $30 million ($38.3 million international).
3. “The Lego Ninjago Movie,” $21.2 million ($10.5 million international).
4. “American Assassin,” $6.3 million
5. “Home Again,” $3.3 million.