The Blast claims OJ Simpson slammed Caitlyn Jenner yesterday. He was walking to his car in Las Vegas when a paparazzo asked him about his relationship with Jenner. OJ said; “Never met Caitlyn, but Jenner choosing to live his life as an old lady instead of an old man, may be smart because women live longer.”
People magazine claims Michael Jackson’s son Prince was rushed to the hospital yesterday following a motorcycle crash in Los Angeles. He crashed on wet pavement before being taken by ambulance to an emergency room. Jackson suffered a bloody knee injury, but is okay
The Star claims Cher and Meryl Streep are allegedly feuding on the set of ”Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again.” A source says Cher is acting like a diva. “She arrives with an entourage and all her wigs and so many ideas for the director. Cher seems to think everyone, including Meryl, should bow down to her. And Meryl Streep does not bow down to anyone. Everyone just wants to get it over with.”
The NY Post claims Oprah Winfrey’s holiday gift guide will be featured in the December issue of her magazine “O”. She lists 102 of her favorite things including a 55 inch TV that turns into a painting, a $40 shower cap, a $299 anti-snoring device, $60 sheepskin slippers, $199 hammocks and $285 bottles of tequila
Uproxx claims The Walking Dead could go on for decades. AMC CEO Josh Sapan is quoted by the site as saying; “The use of the word ‘franchise,’ we don’t take lightly. It’s not a sloppy or casual word. We’ve studied the best. Some have been around 30, 40, 50 years. We have a chance for a lot of life in the franchise.”
Entertainment Weekly claims Tyrese ripped The Rock yesterday for not supporting him during his child custody case. The site claims he posted: “So the rock how does it feel bro?…. going home to your daughter every night. It’s was 60 days before I seen my baby….. and all I asked you to do ‘privately’ was NOT accept a role that would deeply effect us all……. You are simply NOT the people’s champ….. you are a selfish champ.” AND “Make sure you kiss your 2 daughters when you get home. I wish I could but I can’t afford to fight for my baby anymore so they’re likely going to take her away. Thanks Dewayne [sic] see you guys in 2020 and I will not delete this post cause the TRUTH of selfish people in Hollywood needs to be mentioned……………… to this day Dewayne has NOT called me back as u see me crying every 3 hours over my baby know #ShaylaRocks.”
The Blast claims the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services has closed their investigation into whether or not Tyrese abused his daughter. They will not be seeking any charges against him
Screen Rant claims Sony Pictures is dropping its plans to promote Kevin Spacey for a Best Supporting Oscar for his role in the movie “All the Money In the World” The film is about a real-life kidnapping.
iPhone X Out Today: Business Insider claims people have been lined up at some Apple stores since Tuesday to purchase the new iPhone X today. Today is the first day the phone is available in Apple Stores. The X starts at $999.
A new survey by Ebates reveals that 20% of people want an iPhone X for Christmas. 38% of people want the Samsung Galaxy S8
– Brobible claims the McRib went on sale yesterday in certain parts of the United States.
– NBC claims Sam’s Club is selling a new cinnamon roll that is the size of a cake. It sells for $5.
– EPR Retail News claims Baskin-Robbins is bringing back its Ice Cream Turkey Cake for the holidays. The ice cream cake looks like a turkey with drumsticks made from sugar cones. The cake can be customized with any Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor
– Variety magazine claims a pre-taped interview Stephen Colbert did with Jeremy Piven will no longer air tonight because of the sexual harassment allegations against the actor. A new guest will replace Piven
– The Tyler Morning Telegraph claims Starbucks and Chase Bank are teaming up to launch a credit card together. Cardholders will be able to earn Starbucks rewards when they use their card.
– People magazine claims Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet married in early October. They had been dating since 2005. She is 11 years older than he is. (49, 38)
– People magazine claims Universal Orlando has created a Fast and the Furious ride featuring The Rock and Vin Diesel. The exhibit has 15 cars from the Fast films
– The NY Daily News claims CBS is rebooting The Twilight Zone. Jordan Peele will host and star on the show. It will be streamed on CBS’s All Access service
New Movies Opening Tonight
Bad Moms Christmas – Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell
Thor: Ragnarok (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Hopkins, Cate Blanchett, Jeff Goldblum … Thor finds himself in battle against The Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) and Hela (Cate Blanchett)