1) The Rock turns 46 today. What popular stand up comedian and actor does he have a bromance with?
2) Chrissy Teigen says her nose has gained weight during her pregnancy. How many children will this baby make for her and her hubby
3) On this date in 1941, General Mills began shipping a new cereal called “Cheerioats”later became “Cheerios.” What is the Cheerios mascot?
4) Tristan Thompson was Heckled with chants of what name During NBA Playoff Game
5) The Hills’ star Doug Reinhardt was sitting on a couch — on the mend from a serious knee operation — when his drunken wife grabbed his metal crutch and gave him a beating What year did the hills begin 2006 or 2008?